Experience a holiday tailor-made for you. With a huge range of choice, LAAX is one of Europe's leading winter resorts.
In LAAX, taking a holiday is easy. Arrive and enjoy. You can book accommodation, lift tickets, rental equipment or lessons easily from home. Anyone wanting things to be even simpler can choose one of the countless package offers.
LAAX is pleasure
LAAX guarantees culinary diversity. Modern like Capalari, traditional like Stalla or off-beat like La Vacca - our guests are looked after in a total of 17 mountain restaurants. The culinary voyage of discover continues in the valley. Regional specialities, Gault Millau cuisine or a Japanese noodle soup. On the mountain or in the valley: You'll enjoy remembering LAAX.
Discover the culinary diversityMore
LAAX is lifestyle
Staying in LAAX is something special. Cosy mountain hotels, trendy apartments or elegant suites - there is a wide choice and the right surroundings are available for any occasion. The range of trendy bars and clubs is just as varied – including parties and international concerts.
- 100 km² – the largest continuous skiing area in the Grisons
- 235 km of slopes, 29 facilities and 5 snow-secure valley runs
- 70% of the pistes are between 2000 and 3000 metres above sea level, making LAAX one of the winter resorts in Europe with the highest guarantee of snow and sunshine
- 4 snow parks, Europe's largest halfpipe, freestyle piste and Freestyle Academy - Europe's first indoor freestyle centre
- 19 mountain restaurants and 8 snow bars: with and without stars, but always superb
- 6 rental stations in the valley and on the mountain
- Skiing and snowboarding courses for every level of ability, in groups or on your own.