Reserve your lift ticket20.10. - 01.12. operation on weekends only
- Kids up to five can travel in LAAX for free
- Please enter the age of the children during the trip
If you do not have any valid data medium
(KeyCard, SkiDirect Card) and the reservation is done more than 10 days in advance and fully paid, the lift ticket will be sent to you by postal mail 7-10 prior to your arrival (applies only to residents of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria and Germany).
If you reside in any other country than listed above, the tickets will be deposited ONLY at the Information Desk (“Bergbahninformation”) at the base station Laax.
- In case of bookings along with a key card order made less than 10 days in advance you will receive the lift ticket upon presentation of your booking confirmation at the self-defined pick up location (to be defined through yourself during the booking process: either at the Information Desk (“Bergbahninformation”) at the base station Laax, at the Information Desk (“Bergbahninformation”) at the base station Flims or at the mountain railway ticket office in Falera) – please check here for opening times.
- Bookings of tickets along with a keycard order and made the evening before or on the same day will be deposited ONLY at the Information Desk (“Bergbahninformation”) at the base station Laax. Attention: The generation does not take place in real time, but manually. Therefore delays may occur at base station.
- All lift tickets booked online may only be ordered for consecutive days
+41 81 927 77 77
LAAX rend tout plus simple
Sur laax.com, vous trouverez tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour les vacances d'hiver au même endroit. Logement, tickets de remonte-pente, location d'équipement, cours, garderie ou navette d'aéroport.
Réservez votre ticket de remonte-pente en ligne et démarrez directement sur les pistes. Commandez simplement ici sur laax.com.